Reactions:

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by The Seal »

Break what? :shock:
Wayne
Reactions:

Post by Wayne »

Hang on, here's what i should've said, if i was a bit more quick witted.
Robby The Seal wrote:Who's going to part their cheeks first then? :P
You are. ;)
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Wayne wrote:
chicken man wrote:
Wayne wrote:
chicken man wrote:
Wayne wrote:Right so the 'assailants' are all just suddenly gonna become fascist tolerant at some point.
it doesn't seem massively likely does it? :)
Not in the slightest.
I wore TRB/Anti-Nazi League/Rock against Racism badges on my school blazer when i was 15.
I'll soon be 50, and my views haven't changed.

good man

And you're not a bad bloke either, when you're not working as a clown in Davies' circus. ;) ;) :D

:lol: :lol:
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

The Seal
Reactions:

Post by The Seal »

Wayne wrote:Hang on, here's what i should've said, if i was a bit more quick witted.
You are. ;)
You missed an open goal there.
Wayne
Reactions:

Post by Wayne »

Robby The Seal wrote:
Wayne wrote:Hang on, here's what i should've said, if i was a bit more quick witted.
You are. ;)
You missed an open goal there.
Oh well, so long as i'm the one slamming it in the erm.... net. ;) :mrgreen:
Snodgrass
Reactions:

Post by Snodgrass »

Zaroff wrote:Since all the unpleasantness is starting up again, I'm leaving for a while until the situation cools down. I realise that nothing I do or say will stop all the "hurr durr ur a Fascist" stuff so I'm off until the assailants get bored with it all.

One day I shall come back, yes I shall come back.
Bonehead twat.
Last edited by Snodgrass on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FordTimelord
Reactions:

Post by FordTimelord »

What's he written this time that's got everyone so riled?
War Arrow
JEFFREY ARCHER
Reactions:

Post by War Arrow »

FordTimelord wrote:What's he written this time that's got everyone so riled?
I don't think it was so much what he wrote as the fact that he exists that has caused such umbrage.
mumbles
Reactions:

Post by mumbles »

You fuckers should be ashamed of himself, Zaroff supports facism, doesn't make him a serial killer, rapist, drug dealer etc.

The way he's been treated and yes, bullied by some of you bitter fucks is disgraceful.
We couldn't ever get a reasonable explanation from him, as to why he is a supporter of this rather dubious system of government, because he was hounded down and abused by those holier-then-thou arseholes.

I have observed you have to 'tow the party line' here in terms of what kind of political and religious views one expresses here, otherwise, BANG the fucking social engineering/politically correct Posse is on to you, like a fucking maggot on a rat carcuss.

You want an open, unmoderated and easy going forum, but you treat one of your fellow members like fucking dirt, simply because he has a different line of thinking to the rest of you.

Go and take your fucking views of democracy up your arse. I personally think Mussolini was a greater leader then that fucking drunk wife basher, Churchill.
The Seal
Reactions:

Post by The Seal »

Part of an open, unmoderated forum is open, unmoderated criticism. If Zaroff can't take the heat, maybe he should stay out of the kitchen.

If you bring controversial opinions to a forum, you can't expect everyone to bend over and take it. It seems, Karl Roemer, that you & Zodoff want the freedom to be as offensive and hateful as possible and not be held accountable for it by other posters

You really are a dopey bastard Karl Roemer.

Karl Roemer.

Karl Roemer.