Post by Wayne »

Cardinal Fang wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Pink Glitter Dalek wrote:Ena Sharples was a BABE!!!! :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:

She used to frighten me when i was a kid. :lol:
She was particularly notable in the '80s Dalek stories... :P
:lol:

I always wondered what Davros' surname was.
_liam_
Admin
Reactions:

Re: Good Stuff on Television

Post by _liam_ »

I think the only TV programme I watch on the actual TV is "Come Dine With Me", or "point and laugh at the wankers". Where the fuck do they find these people, and do they not realise that the show is all about taking the piss out of cunts and therefore, if you're on the show, you're a cunt? I wouldn't have thought their egos would be able to take it. Maybe they're too dumb to realise and think it's actually a cookery programme
wrongcock
Inglip's Servant
Reactions:

Post by wrongcock »

There isnt a thread for mediocre stuff on tv that you strangely enjoy, but I quite like deal or no deal (stunned silence). There is nothing quite like seeing a complete cunt walk away from that show with 10p, trying to put a brave face on it :lol: Always brightens my day anyway.
Strangely im not fixated on scalping noel edmuss either, I think he digs the joke of it.

"Don't you see what this is going to mean to all the people who come to serve B-fore the all powerful? Why, no country, no person would dare to have a single thought that was not B's own. B-fore's own conception of the, of the way of life!"
iank
Reactions:

Post by iank »

_liam_ wrote:Neighbours burns my eyes out... is australia actually that colourful? Everyone wears neon colours and lives in houses full of neon things
lol I've no idea what it looks like now. Haven't watched it properly since the early 90s. Sounds awful though.
Sir John Sudbury
Reactions:

Post by Sir John Sudbury »

Home & Away is my semi-guilty pleasure. Fit teenage girls in bikinis on the beach. That's all there is too it, really. :)
wrongcock
Inglip's Servant
Reactions:

Post by wrongcock »

I havent watched that in ages, but that is definitely why I watched it when I was a teenager.

"Don't you see what this is going to mean to all the people who come to serve B-fore the all powerful? Why, no country, no person would dare to have a single thought that was not B's own. B-fore's own conception of the, of the way of life!"
War Arrow
JEFFREY ARCHER
Reactions:

Post by War Arrow »

Colditz and The Onedin Line and not much else. The Onedin Line is actually getting a bit past its sell-by-date, the later episodes, although oddly enough the one they showed yesterday featured Pat Troughton, the guy who played Lytton in Attack of the Cybermen (Maurice somebody), and yokel boy who has never heard of tea from The Awakening.