Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Was the Brigadier a dirty stinking fucking traitor?

Fuck, yeah! 5 rounds rapid, NOW!
100%
Rob Filth, you are a Cunt.
No votes

Total votes: 3
Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Re: Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:36 pm
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:57 pm
That was during our heated debate in the JNT thread. He was adamant that's what I was despite the fact that I kept telling him that I hadn't censored or banned him.
Apologies, I phrased that badly. Did he seem personally antagonistic towards you prior to the JNT thread, or did it just emerge out of nowhere there?

Edit: Maxil, I’ve just checked NuHive, and you seem to have produced a thread which may set him off. :lol:

I had argued with him before in September, but that JNT thread was the first time he acted like the real Sadako towards me.
Naughtius Maximus
Reactions:

Re: Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Post by Naughtius Maximus »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:46 pm
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
That was during our heated debate in the JNT thread. He was adamant that's what I was despite the fact that I kept telling him that I hadn't censored or banned him.
Apologies, I phrased that badly. Did he seem personally antagonistic towards you prior to the JNT thread, or did it just emerge out of nowhere there?

Edit: Maxil, I’ve just checked NuHive, and you seem to have produced a thread which may set him off. :lol:

I had argued with him before in September, but that JNT thread was the first time he acted like the real Sadako towards me.
Yeah, his language definitely changed considerably during that instance.

Just checked NuHive. I think you’ve already set him off. :lol:
Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:53 pm
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:46 pm
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:

Yeah, his language definitely changed considerably during that instance.

Just checked NuHive. I think you’ve already set him off. :lol:
The thing about Sadako is that he's very easy to bait no matter how ridiculous the thread is. I could have created a thread called "Was John Nathan-Turner Jesus Christ?" and he'd still bite.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:42 pm
Again, he likes to label people. My personal favourite is "opinion fascist" which he branded me in December. We all know how ironic that turned out to be.
My favourite one is "pacifist death cult" presumably because the worship of weapons of mass extinction of all life on this planet is so wholesome and respectful towards living things.

But hey, I guess that's just Sadako's "traditional ways" which his Christian elders he was taught to always respect without question bequeathed him.

I mean the Christians caused several genocides throughout history too, didn't they?
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:58 pm
The thing about Sadako is that he's very easy to bait no matter how ridiculous the thread is. I could have created a thread called "Was John Nathan-Turner Jesus Christ?" and he'd still bite.
He's a piece of piss, he ALWAYS bites without question.

He's too easy.

Naughtius Maximus
Reactions:

Considering how easy he is to bait based on that thread Maxil made alone (not to mention so many other examples), I dread to imagine his reaction when he sees this forum and the amount of pisstaking present on it.
Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

Knowing him he'd scroll through every single page and read every comment.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:32 pm
Considering how easy he is to bait based on that thread Maxil made alone (not to mention so many other examples), I dread to imagine his reaction when he sees this forum and the amount of pisstaking present on it.
I should imagine it'll be rather akin to this:

I'm surprised he hasn't locked Maxils JNT/statue thread yet.

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:41 pm
He will, he'll scrutinise every single inch with more rapid amounts of steam increasingly coming from his ears at the same time.

Eventually his head will go like a pressure cooker with bulging sides.

Naughtius Maximus
Reactions:

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:58 pm
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:41 pm
He will, he'll scrutinise every single inch with more rapid amounts of steam increasingly coming from his ears at the same time.

Eventually his head will go like a pressure cooker with bulging sides.
Which should occur amidst reading your post here. :lol:

On another note, I do hope Boofer, Liam and Rani turn up soon just to brighten the mood and liven the board up a little more.