Reactions:

Re: Forthcoming DVD releases.

Post by _liam_ »

strange feeling... suppose i better finish buying them before deletion
TheWatcher
Reactions:

Post by TheWatcher »

That said, I did find a few cannisters saying "Fury of the Deep"... Would that be of interest?

No, sorry. I didn't. But the possibility entirely nubs the finality of it all!

There's something about an unreachable goal that ignites the senses, is there not?
TheWatcher
Reactions:

Post by TheWatcher »

God yeah. That was annoying, wasn't it. Sorry about that.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, and men who aren't all so gentle on the outside (I said nothing, Seal), and women who are far too worried about trying to not be perceived as the term ladies... I'll shut up! I'll stop posting for a while and wander off.

See? I'm getting better folks! See you on the next moon...
Rawkus
Reactions:

Post by Rawkus »

TheWatcher wrote:God yeah. That was annoying, wasn't it. Sorry about that.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, and men who aren't all so gentle on the outside (I said nothing, Seal), and women who are far too worried about trying to not be perceived as the term ladies... I'll shut up! I'll stop posting for a while and wander off.

See? I'm getting better folks! See you on the next moon...
I have lost all respect for you, now. :cry:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/Ssorg/postreactions/notification/type/reaction.php on line 95: sprintf(): Too few arguments
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4306: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3037)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4306: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3037)
TheWatcher
Reactions:

Post by TheWatcher »

Good to know. I just don't need the pressure.
Rawkus
Reactions:

Post by Rawkus »

This list everything on the new BluRay of the TVM which is def upscaled: http://www.doctorwho.tv/whats-new/artic ... R_15082016
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/Ssorg/postreactions/notification/type/reaction.php on line 95: sprintf(): Too few arguments
iank
Reactions:

Post by iank »

The very definition of "non-essential", along with all those Capaldi DVDs/Blu-rays. :D
Rawkus
Reactions:

Post by Rawkus »

http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/03/dads-a...r-who-5608672/

BAFTA-nominated director Chris Chapman, who helmed many Doctor Who documentaries and the animation for The Ice Warriors, exclusively told Metro about the problems involved:
‘The challenge is always money. As these releases have never been for broadcast, budgets are tiny and that forces you in to a more stripped-back approach. Budget has been the reason so far that you’ve not seen more Doctor Who animations.’

‘I’m very interested to see that the Dad’s Army animation is selling direct from the BBC Store – if that opens it up to a wider audience and makes more money than it would via the old DVD model then there could be life in the old Doctor yet!’

[YouTubeS]https://youtu.be/D3Mni0jS4xM[/YouTubeS]
Rawkus
Reactions:

Post by Rawkus »